Saturday, July 19, 2014

children and their sleep can be funny

    Children and their sleep can be funny, other times it can be extremely frustrating but this post is focusing on the funny.
    This week L has decided twice that the chair in her room looked like a better place to sleep then her bed did.  No idea why; my guess is she really was trying to stay up longer and was expecting me to say "no, sleep in your bed".  If I had done this she would have cried and in the end prolonged bed time.  I instead said go ahead, and then moved her after she was asleep.  Sneaky mom I am. ;)


    This decision to sleep in her chair reminded me when she was about 10 months old and she decided that the floor right beside her floor bed was a better place to sleep.  There was a small rug and she moved her pillow so I went with it.  I laughed inside and scratched my head too.  This phase lasted about a week.  
     Its been a few days since she has tried to sleep in the chair so she may have gotten over this phase faster.  I wonder if I will see anymore funny sleeping places out of her.  Well if I do I will be sure to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment