Thursday, November 6, 2014

The truth is. .

    The truth is it's ok if I have a sink full of dishes.  
It's ok if the laundry room is overflowing with dirty clothes.  
It's really ok if clean clothes sit folded in baskets for months at a time.  At least they got clean, right?!  
It's ok if my couch is cluttered and stained.  
It's ok if the living room rug has not been vacuumed for three days and the stairs has been even longer.  
It's ok that the recycling has not been taken out in a month, I'll get to it eventually.  I have great intentions in saving the environment.  
And it's ok that we all stayed in our pajamas today.   
    The truth is I know this all to be true but I don't truly believe it.  That's my new goal, do what I can and be ok with what I can't.  

No comments:

Post a Comment