Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Napping

    This was us at 2pm today.  Big L was fighting her nap like crazy today.  She slept in late today but she still needed her nap.  We had a huge melt down fit over taking a bath and then a few other ones about me not playing doctor with her when I needed to give little L a bath.  
    I've been sitting in her room lately and that has been enough for her to fall asleep within 30 minutes.  Today she needed more.  Today I had to put my legs over her for a bit to make her lay down.  Then once she stopped fighting it so bad I had to pat her back.   Thank goodness little L was willing to play happily on her sisters bed for the most part at least.  
    We finally had success!  She took a nice long nap!  She needed it just as much as I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment