Now at the end of the day I see I'm not really all that bad. I may not be the best but I guess I'm not half bad either. I mean my house is still a mess. The sink is full of dirty dishes, the rug and steps could use a vacuum, and toys did not get put away today.
But I did
- nurse little L a ton
- take little L to get the rest of her two month vaccines
- bake cupcakes with big L, as promised. Still a little peeved at my hubby for buying the mix and telling her mommy will make these with you tomorow. Thanks for that one babe.
- wash and dry three loads of laundry
- make iced tea for the hubs
- get the hard boiled eggs that I made yesterday cut in half to make hard boiled eggs. We are half way there.
Also everyone is still breathing.
So I guess the tears may have been for nothing because really that's a good amount of accomplishments for one day. Maybe I'm not as bad at this as I thought I was. Tomorow is a new day and I hope I can remember I'm not the worst at this whole mommy and stay at home thing.