Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Always too hard on myself

    I was beating myself up pretty bad today.  Thinking I'm no good at this mom stuff and that I'm awful at keeping up on the house.  
    Now at the end of the day I see I'm not really all that bad.  I may not be the best but I guess I'm not half bad either.  I mean my house is still a mess.  The sink is full of dirty dishes, the rug and steps could use a vacuum, and toys did not get put away today.  

But I did 
- nurse little L a ton 
- take little L to get the rest of her two month vaccines
- bake cupcakes with big L, as promised.  Still a little peeved at my hubby for buying the mix and telling her mommy will make these with you tomorow.  Thanks for that one babe.  
- wash and dry three loads of laundry
- make iced tea for the hubs 
- get the hard boiled eggs that I made yesterday cut in half to make hard boiled eggs.  We are half way there. 

Also everyone is still breathing.  

    So I guess the tears may have been for nothing because really that's a good amount of accomplishments for one day. Maybe I'm not as bad at this as I thought I was.  Tomorow is a new day and I hope I can remember I'm not the worst at this whole mommy and stay at home thing.  
                Yum cupcake batter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment