Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Waking up

Little L woke me up at 5AM ish. She intrupted a weird dream where someone was trying to steal my identity.  While I was getting her back to sleep my imagination went crazy and I could not sleep.
   This was us after she fell back to sleep.  My eyes are only closed because of the flash.   
    By 6:30 AM I heard little foot steps and then this was us.  
   By 7 we were up.  This is us watching Angelina Ballerina.  I'm drinking coffee, Little L seems to be able to tolerate it now :)
   This is early to be up especially since big L has been letting me sleep into 8 lately.  Often when she is up at 4 or 5 of course.  As much as I like that it has messed with her schedule.  Now maybe it will be back on track.  
   All and all my kids are happy so not a bad way to start the day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment