Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Messy home

    My house is a mess.  All my dishes are dirty, my floors are gross, clean laundry is scattered around the house in baskets, toys and stuff are all strown about.  I feel so bad about the state of things.  Every morning I feel so out of it.  I want to do something about it but feel so tired and then someone always needs me to feed them or change them.  
   Currently I'm watching Daniel tiger holding the baby with big L zoned out beside me.  Probably better ways to use my time but like I said I'm tired.  
   I wrote a list of chores that need to be done daily, few times a week, once a week, and once a month yesterday.  Today's goal is to start my to do list.  I tape a peice of paper on the wall and every morning I write a short to do list and cross the tasks off as I complet them.  I fell out of this for a while, think its time to get back to it.  
    My sanity needs this place to be a little cleaner.  

No comments:

Post a Comment